The Tsunami has three powerhead ports and a main pump port. Any number of powerheads or pumps can be ganged together on a single port allowing an infinite number of wave patterns to be created. The main pump port features a feed mode shutdown, so you feed the tank, not the filter.
- Solid State design for quiet operation.
- Adjustable settings - allows for one to forty minute variations.
- Feed Mode shutdown for all pumps or main pump only.
- Four three-prong grounded outlets.
- Heavy duty capacity: 6 amp continuous / 10 amp peak.
- Circuitry designed to UL specifications.